Minimal Reader











Meet Minimal Reader, the only customizable News *WIDGET* with a handy *Pop-Up* function ! Offline or online, never miss your favourite news with this simple and elegant user interface !

*********************
This free version is supported through ads, to remove the ads, get the Pro version.

To start using Minimal Reader, you need to add it on your homescreen as a widget : long press on your home screen and select "Widgets".
*********************

Please read before commenting : I merged the pro and free version because I want everyone to enjoy this widget as much as I do. I develop this on my free time, alone, so please be tolerant in the comments ! I'm not a company, I'm just an android fan like you ! If you have problems or find a bug, please E-MAIL ME ! I'll be happy to answer you.

** News reading has never been easier, even with large amount of sources :

_ Display the latest news titles from your favourite websites/blogs right on your desktop and easily scroll through them.

_ Import your Google Reader Subscriptions or add your own RSS/Atom feeds.

_ Click on a news title to open the full story in a customizable Pop-up window, works in offline mode too !

_ Swipe left or right on a pop-up to read the next or previous news article.

_ Customize the widget and the pop-up to match your home screen.

_ Many settings available : Filter the News by age, auto scroll, auto refresh ...

_ You can add as many feeds as you want on the same widget or separate them in several widgets.




Download

留言