A truly unique and stunning twist on the classic Solitaire Mahjong board game.
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on a Tablet, but still manages to look and play great on a Phone.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai or Shanghai mahjongg.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides, hints, and suggestions during play. There is no confusing 3D here!
The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Universal game for Phones and Tablets
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue (Press Home key)
- That Random Factor!
- That "one more try" feeling!
- The game will automatically save when you press 'Home'.
- A Pro version of the game is on the Android Market now!
- The Pro version is ad-free and features auto-rotate landscape/portrait mode.
- Please contact me if you have any problems whatsoever.
- I have tried to block the game from incompatible devices but its not easy with the vast array of Androids out there.
- The game will not function well on phones lacking a hardware GPU (e.g. Wildfire), but if you have a problem with a high end phone/tablet please let me know and I'll fix it!