Giana Sisters are back... on Android
"It draws its strength from unashamed inspiration, offering a tight, fully featured and excellently crafted really raises the bar for the AppStore" (toucharcade.com) NOW available for Android !!!
More than 20 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n'Run games for the Commodore C64 - the consols manufacturers got anxious - one of them tried to stop the sisters and the end seemed close. But you might say when idols die then legends are born ! Now they are back on Android as well !
- 80 new levels
- 32 retro levels (in new graphic design)
- completely new graphic set especially for Android as well
- completely new controls (place your hands wherever you feel comfortable to control the game)
- 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- Xperia PLAY optimized
- Special versions for different Android graphic chips as well as special tablet version (download happens automatically according to the device)
IMPORTANT ! There are 10 brand new level available as inapp purchase for the Android start ! These levels are not an easy walk in the park !!!!!!