Build a complex machine to perform a simple task.
Apparatus is a game about setting up simple mechanical structures to
move one or several marbles to the goal.
This is the lite version, featuring a few levels from the full version. Some features from the full version are disabled in this Lite version.
Connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Check out http://www.apparatusgame.com/ to see what users of the full version have built!
This is the LITE, LIMITED, version. Buy the full version to get the following features, among others:
* More challenge levels!
* Controllable vehicles, minigames, robots, built by users and uploaded to the community!
* Instant access to weekly level rollouts
* Save and load your creations in the sandbox
* Download and play other peoples' levels in the community section!
* Upload your creations to the community section
* Freebuild mode! After you complete a level, go berserk with objects!
* Challenge mode enabled in sandbox.
* And more!
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
Officially supported phones and tablets:
* Nexus One
* Samsung Galaxy S
* Samsung Galaxy S II (Please disable sound... we're working on fixing this bug)
* HTC Desire HD
* HTC Desire
* Samsung Galaxy Tab
* ZTE Blade
* ZTE Light
* Acer A500 Tablet
* Motorola Xoom
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
If you like the lite version, buy the full version for even more fun!
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!