EOS Remote is a free application for convenient remote shooting, image browsing, and other operations on Canon EOS SLR cameras with Wi-Fi functionality.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
- Canon EOS 6D (WG)/(W)
- 2.3.3 and up
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV files shot with compatible cameras
- Images will be resized to an optimal size for your device.
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- EOS 6D cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.