Rise through the ranks against 21 of the PBA’s best bowlers as you compete for a variety of regional and national championship trophies. Starting in a local alley with a scuffed up 12lb ball, you’ll hone your skills against bowling legends on your way to competing in the Tournament of Champions!
Start a career or bowl a quick game!
Career mode is at the heart of PBA Bowling Challenge, but if you’d rather just lace up and take to the lanes, we’ve got you covered. Choose from a wide variety of opponents and locations and unlock even more content in Career Mode!
Bowl against the best!
How do you think you’d fare against the cool confidence and pin-point accuracy of Walter Ray Williams, Jr. or the brash power stroke of Pete Weber? How would your scores stand up against the high spin and smooth release of Mike Fagan or the high cranking backswing of Tommy Jones? Based on actual statistics that track their power, hook, and control, PBA Bowling Challenge strives to accurately recreate the skill and style of the top bowlers in the sport today.
Upgrade your game!
Whether you like to power straight through to the nine pin or hook wide and skid-snap to the middle, with over 30 different balls available, you’re sure to find one that suits your style. A variety of stats, including, power, hook and control, give each ball a unique feel on the lane and an assortment of colors and textures make sure you’ll look good while you roll.
Split Ball, Bomb Ball, and more!
They may not be tournament legal in the real world, but these special balls can really help you out in a tough tournament.
If the lane seems too big and your ball seems too small, the Lightning Ball’s swirling storm of electricity is sure to hit something!
Want to clear a 7-10 split without breaking a sweat? Try the Split ball! It splits into two balls when you tap it!
And when you absolutely, positively have to knock down every pin on the lane, the bomb ball is what you need. Just hit a single pin, any pin, for an explosive strike.
Best Bowling on mobile!
From the reflection of the ball as it travels the lustrous sheen of a well-oiled lane to the thunder of the pins as they explode in a strike, this is bowling like it was meant to be experienced on mobile. This is PBA Bowling Challenge.
• Quickplay and Career modes!
• Dozens of PBA Tournaments!
• Bowl against 21 of the best PBA bowlers!
• Over 30 different bowling balls with unique stats!
• Bonus challenges in every tournament!
• Split Balls, Bomb Balls, and more!
• android.permission.INTERNET: Full Internet Access: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: View Network State: This permission is used to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: View Wifi State: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Modify/delete USB storage Contents Modify/delete SD Card Contents: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Automatically start at boot: This permission is used for push notifications, users can turn push notifications off in the marketing inbox.
• com.android.vending.BILLING: Billing Access: This permission is used to allow in-app purchases to be made within the game.
• android.permission.READ_LOGS: This permission allows the app to report crashes.