Receive all your notifications directly on your lockscreen.
- Clean lockscreen replacement
- Swipe the screen to the right to unlock, swipe it to the left to access camera
- Actionable detailed notifications, swipe to the right to open, swipe to the left to dismiss
- Custom status bar
- Screen wakes up for a short time when receiving a notification, allowing you to perform a quick check without having to touch the device
- Custom settings for each app (sound, vibration, ...)
- Pebble Watch support
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2631047
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the SlideLock accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for SlideLock to be able to process them.