The tournament has begun. Stop waiting for your buildings to finish. It’s time to start battling! Fates Forever is a free action game where you team up with your friends in epic player vs. player battles.
The winner breaks the Ancient curse. Will you?
5/5 "This is the best game on the app store."
5/5 "This game is awesome. I love it!!!!"
5/5 "It's everything they promised, from tight controls to awesome graphics."
"Fates Forever makes a great first impression. The 2D and 3D art is all vibrant, detailed, and beautiful. The character designs are creative and interesting. The music is rich and cinematic. The sound effects are convincing and each character has a full professional voiceover... if you have an iPad, there’s no excuse for you not to be playing" - AppsGoer
Choose from one of eight fantastic heroes to join in real time, exhilarating combat with other players. Destroy towers, capture ancient shrines, cast magnificent spells, and claim victory.
Fun, action packed, and breathtaking -- Fates Forever is a game you won't want to miss.
= FEATURES =
- No timers. No speed ups. Play as much as you want!
- Touch, swipe, draw, and tap frantically to slay your enemies.
- Play in real time with teammates to coordinate winning strategies.
- Breathtaking art and music from the amazing artists behind Borderlands, Doom 3, Magic the Gathering, and Mass Effect.
- Customize your heroes with more than 40 incredible items and 12 relics.
- An indie developer team that really cares. Tell us what you want in our forums (we’ll build it!).
- Continuous updates adding new heroes, items, and game features.
= A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS =
Two years ago we set out on a journey to build a different kind of games company. One that builds great, complex games that don’t compromise simply because they’re for mobile devices. One that monetizes respectfully while prioritizing fun over making a few extra dollars. We’ve been pouring our hearts into Fates Forever and sincerely hope you enjoy playing it as much as we’ve enjoyed crafting it. Come say hello in our forums and tell us what you want to see in future updates!
See you in battle on the Vale of Redemption,
- Jason Citron
- Founding Craftsman