LINE IceQpick






I pile up game "LINE IceQpick" cube piling up a block, and let's aim at the empty top!
Anyone can be easily idle in freefone, email application "LINE" official game one minute!

■What kind of game is it?
It is an action game to pile up a block. I pile up a block from a balloon on a glacier, and let's aim at the empty top!

■How to play
I am involved with a screen timely, and let's pile up a block steadily. Pile it up highly; high score!
The operation only as for the touch. A time limit is one minute! It is easy, and anyone can play! But it is unexpectedly profound, and does it fit in because a timing becomes severe so as to become good? ?

■An item is various!
When I came to a deadlock, I will use the support item! Possibility to be able to go to the place that I was not able to go is finished so far.

■Let's compete with LINE friend for ranking!
I compete with a friend of LINE for ranking and can play! I pass more highly than a friend, and let's climb it. Pleasure doubles if I compete together! "


留言