.Canon CameraWindow (Canon CW) is a free application which enables users to transfer images shot with Canon compact digital cameras (see below for compatible models) to Android devices via a wireless-LAN (Wi-Fi).
This application provides the following features to enjoy images from the Canon Compact Digital Camera:
1) Browse and playback images from your camera on Android device.
2) Save images from your camera to Android device (saving is possible with camera operation).
3) Use the Share option to share your images online via installed services such as E-mail and Facebook (requires a Wi-Fi network connected to the internet).
4) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera (only PowerShot S110, IXUS 245 HS)
Canon Compact Digital Cameras
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS/ IXUS 510 HS, PowerShot ELPH 320 HS/ IXUS 240 HS
* Connection is possible only in infrastructure mode (using a Wi-Fi access point).
PowerShot S110, IXUS 245 HS
* You can either use the camera as an access point (Camera Access Point Mode) or use another access point.
Android 2.3 / 4.0 or later
*The Android device without GPS cannot use location information additional function.
Compatible File Type
[Transfer / Share of the image]
JPEG (image) files shot with the above compatible models.
[Add of the location information]
JPEG (image), CR2 and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
If CameraWindow does not connect to the camera, stop the application using “Manage applications” which can be found in the Settings menu of the Android device and start it again by pressing the CameraWindow icon.
Face ID function will record registered people's names to the images. Therefore, be careful when posting images online where others can view them.
Video files cannot be saved to the Android device.
Grouped images cannot be sent to the Android device by camera operation. Please ungroup grouped images before sending them to the Android device.
Maximum number of images that can be sent at one time is 50.
This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
*Please refer to Canon homepage for the details.