As featured on Droid Life, Android Authority, Android Police, El Android Libre, Addictive Tips and more!
Why upgrade to pro?
- Support the developer!
- Get more themes - including a night theme.
- Have access to the widget.
- Be able to organise and remove empty folders!
One million gallery albums no more!
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a 'Redirect/s' in my app that contains some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you've created it once the app will automatically organise however you have told it to.
- Move your Video files to one folder.
- Move your gifs to one place.
- Consolidate your music.
- Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
- Easily backup files.
- Keep your work documents organised.
- Make a mistake or don't like how it is organised? - Just click undo and try again.
➜ Support for Android 2.3+
➜ Insanely fast - Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
➜ Extremely low footprint.
➜ Ability to edit Redirects.
➜ Create custom Redirects!
➜ Copy option for Redirects.
➜ Live Preview of Redirects.
➜ Global Blacklists.
➜ Min/Mix File size options.
➜ Remade widget.
➜ Tons of polish.
➜ UI improvements.
➜ KitKat transparency.
➜ Simplification of help/tutorials/explanations.
➜ Bug fixes.
➜ Improve Undo redirect compatibility.
➜ Shift to more efficient Media restore methods.
➜ Improved dark theme.
➜ Improved intuitiveness.
★ You can now order when Redirects run by renaming them (eg. The '1 Movies and Videos' redirect will run before the '2 Screenrecording videos' Redirect.
★ Minor improvements to UI.
★ Bug/crash fixes!
➜ Major Update to 2.0 (several days ago)!