Create beautiful, 360º panoramas and publish them to Google Maps. Explore a global map of other public photo spheres too. At up to 50 megapixels, these high resolution photo spheres let you to look up, down and all around to revisit the amazing places that you and others have visited. Note: the iPhone 4 cannot create photo spheres.
• Local Enthusiasts: Your published photo spheres help others explore the world. Capture the energy of city streets, important historic landmarks and the local businesses that matter most to you.
• Outdoor Adventurers: from mountain top vistas to towering forests, Photo Sphere Camera helps you easily create, share and explore 360º views of the great outdoors.
Google Camera captures quick and easy photos and videos, and takes advantage of your Android device's computing power with image enhancing features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere.
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)